Clinical Service Banner
Sharp Waste Bin
Sharps, whether needles, broken glass, razors, scalpel blades or broken plastic pipettes can cause injury through cuts, punctures. They could be contaminated with body fluids, blood, toxins or hazardous chemicals.
The Alsco sharps disposal is installed for you. Rugged, lockable sharps containers are designed with user safety as paramount. The sharps bins disposal is done in accordance with EPA regulations to avoid injury to users and harm to the environment.
- Suitable for syringe and needle disposal
- Secure steel container with dual locking system
- Available in 1.4 litre and 7 litre containers
Clinical Waste Disposal Unit
Clinical waste, whether human or animal is present in laboratories, veterinary clinics, medical centres, dental clinics or schools. This toxic waste requires specialist disposal in order to avoid contamination or disease.
- Suitable for medical waste disposal
- Units available in a range of sizes
- Complies with local and federal legislation