Intensive Biological Treatment
Let Our Intensive Biological Treatments Solve Your Washroom Problems
Your washrooms have been plagued by hygiene problems for years. Whether it’s grimy urinals or stubborn odours, it just seems to be a problem you’re forced to tolerate. Your solution? To use an unhygienic waterless system or – worse – nasty, toxic, costly chemicals. Your staff and customers end up suffering, and your business’s reputation is impacted in the process. It’s a pretty raw deal for everyone involved.
Fresh & Clean Has The Solution. Literally.
It’s preventative. It’s powerful. It’s 100% environmentally-friendly. Fresh & Clean’s new ‘Intensive Biological Treatment’ is precisely that. And it’s revolutionary. We’re in the business of not just cleaning but preventing your washroom’s hygiene challenges so you can focus on what you do best – your business.
How Does It Work?
- Professional Deep Clean – Our team of experts will eliminate every bit of dirt and grime from your toilet and urinal systems. We’ll also remove any nasty toxic chemicals in the process
- Biological Installation – We install a powerful biological cleaning system – including a solution and urinal blocks. These are made of a combination of bio-friendly soaps and natural ‘bugs’ that eliminate nasty germs, dirt, and odours. We’ll also teach your team how to use this new solution effectively.
- 24 Hour Hygiene Benefits – Within 24 hours, your washrooms will be odour-free and spotless. That’s how quickly our Intensive Biological Treatment works.
- Regular Servicing – Each quarter, our expert team will return. Not only will they refill bio solutions, urinal blocks and perform a deep, intensive clean, they’ll also assess your washrooms to ensure they stay hygienic,
sparkling and odour-free – permanently. So you can rest-assured that your customers are having the greatest washroom experience possible.
What Makes It So Special?
Friendly ‘microbe’ cleaning sound strange? Think of it a little like probiotics – but for your washrooms. Fresh & Clean’s biological solution literally eats the grime and bad bacteria in your washroom systems – keeping them clean 24/7.
Where toxic, nasty chemicals are a costly, one-time clean, our biological solution is permanent.
Combined with environmentally-friendly cleaning products, our Intensive Biological Treatment is the long-term, cost-efficient washroom hygiene solution of the future.
Both yourself (and your customers) will never look back.
- Innovative biological-based cleaning solution permanently eliminates odours, dirt and grime build-up within 24 hours
- Keeps traps and pipes unblocked continually – saving you on cleaning, water and repair bills
- 100% biodegradable and environmentally-friendly, keeping both the environment and your customers healthy and happy
- Regular, quarterly cleaning, servicing and assessment included at no extra cost – keeping your washrooms clean and off your mind – 24/7
…But What Does Australia Say?
150 years. 48,000 satisfied customers. Alsco Fresh & Clean is based on a legacy of industry innovation and quality service. Our brand-new ‘Intensive Biological Treatment’ is no exception. Here’s what some of our loyal customers had to say about our Intensive Biological Treatment service:
“I want you to know that we are very pleased with the quality of service provided by Fresh & Clean. We had a problem with our male and female restrooms at our Worship Centre. They always seemed to smell of urine. This was overcome when we started to use your Fresh & Clean product, for our floors, walls toilets and basins. It took a couple of months but then no smell at all and everbody remarked how nice the Centre smelt. We have now decided to use it at our Pool, Rugby Shed Change rooms and in the last day or two to trial it in our Early Learning Centre.”
– Helen Excell, Immanuel Lutheran College, Queensland
“We have had a problem urinal in our admin building for many years. We have tried every possible traditional solution – strong corrosive chemicals and the like – without success. Within 48 hours of the introduction of Bio Cleaner the problem was rectified and the urinal has remained clean and odourless”.
– Brian Caplen, Branch Manager, Supercare Property Services Ltd
“Over 30 years of cleaning we had tried many different products with varying results, it was easy to mask the problem but eradicating them completely was a difficult and long process. The Sanitaire Bio product is by far the best product we have used in the eradication of odours in toilets, we have been so impressed with the results from Bio Cleaner that we have now introduced this system to all our (38) schools.”
– Graeme Etheridge, Managing Director, Etheridge Cleaning & Maintenance Services Ltd
“Not only did the biological treatment cut the odour and removed waste buildup very quickly after an initial application, the active residual effect of the bacterial colony feeding on the organic waste between routine cleanings ensured odour didn’t return. We weren’t just convinced, we are now 100% sold that this type of product, anywhere washroom pong’ is a problem, is 100% effective and a long-lasting solution.”
– Gary Baines, Statewide Cleaning Supplies
Why Choose Fresh & Clean’s Managed Biological Treatment?
Fresh & Clean’s managed biological cleaning services are a lot more than just cleaning. It’s a managed rental service where we take care of each of your business’s worries. From dirty washrooms through to cash-flow concerns –
you can sit back and relax knowing that you’re in the hands of experts.
Fresh & Clean’s Managed Biological Treatment is…
- Cashflow-friendly – avoid large, crippling purchase costs
- Charged at a flat, fixed annual fee (no sneaky extras!)
- Compliant with complex, confusing WH&S legal guidelines
- Convenient, hassle-free quarterly servicing
Ready to join thousands of businesses across Australia and revitalise your washrooms, leaving a lasting positive impression with your customers – 24/7/365?
Get in touch today! Our friendly, informed staff are ready to help you.